- The company is founded by Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan, Per Holknekt and Christer Andersson
- First order is received and delivered
- Nominated for “Golden Box” award (Guldlådan) for best direct marketing campaign
- Establishes cooperation with Swedish agent – 60 Swedish retailers
- First international trade show, CPH Vision Copenhagen
- Forms partnership with first international agent – Norway
- Nominated as Best New Brand, ISPO München
- Employs its first employee other than the founders
- Adds its 100th retailer
- Wins International Baltic Fashion Awards, Prêt-à-porter, in Germany
- Number of retailers increases to 250
- Holds its first fashion show (at Café Opera in Stockholm)
- Adds its 1,000th retailer
- Opens an office in Los Angeles and holds a fashion show in Hollywood, USA
- Wins the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce´s Export Hermes Award for successful export sales
- Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan named Woman of the Year by two Swedish magazines; Damernas Värld and Hennes
- Named “shooting star” of the year by E&Y and SEB
- The Odd Molly share is listed on First North
- Named Brand of the year 2007 by Swedish Trade federation
- Decides to launch licensed eyewear and skincare
- Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan wins a prestigious design award, the “Golden Button” presented by the magazine Damernas Värld
- Fashion show at Hotel Angleterre in Copenhagen with Helena Christensen as hostess
- Opens its first store – in Stockholm
- First ad campaign with Helena Christensen as Odd Molly´s face
- Begins work on the menswear collection, Post fire dew, with Ylva Liljefors as designer
- Arranges a major fashion show at Grand Hôtel in Stockholm
- Establishes cooperation with Fair Wear Foundation
- Decides to open stores on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles and in central Copenhagen
- Decides to apply to list the company´s share on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm
- Number of countries where the brand is sold increases to 42
- Odd Molly opens its first own boutique outside of Sweden- on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- Odd Molly opens its own boutique in Copenhagen.
- The model Daisy Lowe becomes Odd Molly’s face and gets photographed by Helena Christensen for the autumn/winter collection 2010.
- The Odd Molly share gets listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm June 21, 2010.
- Odd Molly´s menswear collection, Post Fire Dew, launches the first collection and hits retailers autumn 2010.
- A fashion show of the company´s menswear collection, Post Fire Dew, takes place at Berns during Stockholm Fashion Week in August 2010.
- The company opens two outlet stores at Freeport in Kungsbacka and Barkarby in Stockholm.
- Odd Molly participates in the New York Fashion Week with a fashion show of the spring/summer collection 2011. The show held an exclusive live performance by Ghost of a Sabel Tiger, with Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp Muhl.
- Odd Molly is proud and happy to receive the following awards 2010:
- Founder of the Year, the award is given to Karin Jimfelt Ghatan, Per Holknekt and Christer Andersson, Founders Alliance
- Supplier of the Year of Young Fashion, Modegalan
- Influencer of the Year is given to Odd Molly´s CEO Christina Tillman, Strategitorget Retail
- Best New Store of the Year Los Angeles, LA Magazine
- In February Odd Molly´s autumn and winter collection 2011 was presented during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York
- Odd Molly shows the spring and summer collection 2012 at Berns during fashion week in Stockholm. The fashion show was styled by Jonas Hallberg.
- The model and singer Charlotte Kemp Muhl becomes Odd Molly´s face and gets photographed on the rooftop of Hudson Hotel for the spring and summer collection 2012
- Odd Molly opened its own webshop in August
- The extraordinary General Meeting on November 25 resolved to introduce a warrant program for the incoming CEO and Vice President
- In December, Anna Attemark took over as new CEO and Jennie Högstedt Björk as Vice President and Category Manager
- Odd Molly received the price Store Concept of the Year for the boutique at Humlegårdsgatan in Stockholm during Habit Modegalan 2011
- Odd Molly opens up its first shop in shop at the department store Rådhuset in Uppsala, Sweden
- In November Henrik Fredin and Mads Kelö took over as new CFO and International Sales Director at Odd Molly
- Odd Molly’s webshop opened up for 2 new countries; Norway and Switzerland
- Odd Molly celebrated its first 10 years by throwing a party at Opera Källaren in Stockholm. Miss Li was one of the performing artists.
- In connection with the 10 years celebration in February, Odd Molly presented the fall/winter 2012 collection at a fashion show at Berns in Stockholm during Fashion Week. The show was styled by Jonas Hallberg.
- The model and singer Charlotte Kemp Muhl is Odd Molly’s face for the autumn/winter 2013 collection and gets photographed in New York
- Odd Molly opened shop-in shops in two department stores: Åhléns City, Stockholm and Illum, Copenhagen
- An updated website was launched, www.oddmolly.com
- Odd Molly took over the sales responsibility in Norway and Denmark
- In August the company opened an Odd Molly store in the Täby Centrum shopping center
- Odd Molly decided to take over sales responsibility for the Swedish market. The official takeover was through an acquisition in January 2014
- Odd Molly opened a store through a retailer in Bromma Blocks, Stockholm, as well as two shop-in-shops, also through a retailer, at NK in Stockholm and Göteborg
- The web shop opened to U.S. customers
- Odd Molly opened a store in Väla Centrum, Helsingborg and in Nova Lund as well as a shop-in-shop in Bochum, Germany
- An agreement was signed with a retailer in Qatar that intends to open an Odd Molly store during 2015
- Odd Molly opened a pop-up store in Los Angeles that was open a few weeks in August.
- Odd Molly first ever swimwear collection and an expanded home collection was launched
- Externally operated shop-in-shops were opened in three locations in Sweden: Malmö, Göteborg and Uppsala
- The Odd Molly store at Väla was named New Retailer of the Year in Väla Centrum
- Odd Molly opened a store at Åhléns, Göteborg, in Femmans shopping center, Frölunda Torg, in Kamppi, Helsinki and in Mall of Scandinavia, Solna
- The company took over responsibility for the Odd Molly store in Bromma Blocks, which had previously been managed by an external retailer
- Two shop-in-shops were opened in Oslo, Norway and Villmanstrand, Finland, both managed by external retailers
- The first Odd Molly store in Prague, Czech Republic, was opened. The store is franchise operated
- The web shop opened for Canadian customers
- All Bright’s nominated Odd Molly to the most gender-equal company of 2015 on the Stockholm Stock Exchange
- In February Odd Molly opened a store in the Emporia shopping center in Malmö.
- During the first quarter a contract was signed for an Odd Molly store in Hansa Citygalleria, Malmö, scheduled to open in fall 2016.
- An Extraordinary General Meeting on February 24 resolved to adopt a new incentive program for the Chief Executive Officer and Vice * President.
- In March Johanna Palm was appointed the new CFO effective April 18, 2016.
- After the end of the quarter a contract was signed for the first company-owned store in Norway. The grand opening of the Odd Molly store on Karl Johans gate in Oslo is planned at the end of May 2016.
- On April 18 Johanna Palm took over as the new CFO.
- Odd Molly’s Annual General Meeting was held on April 19. All resolutions were approved in accordance with the proposal by the Board of Directors.
- In May Odd Molly opened the Group’s first store in Norway, on Karl Johans gate in Oslo.
- In June an Odd Molly store was opened in Vail, Colorado, in the US, through a local retailer.
- In September an Odd Molly store was opened in Bratislava, Slovakia, through a local partner.
- In September an Odd Molly pop-up shop was opened in A6 Center in Jönköping.
- Another two stores and a shop-in-shop through partners are expected to open later during the autumn in the US.
- In October an Odd Molly store was opened in Hansahuset in Malmö, Sweden and an Odd Molly store was opened in the department store El Corte Inglés in Lisbon, Portugal.
- In November an Odd Molly store was opened in Aspen, Colorado, in the US, via a local partner.